Skip to main content

This boy from Ireland!

Now usually I do not write about celebrities because I don't think much about them in that way or any other way, but come to think of it; I did have a whole fantasies thing with Simon LeBon and Nick Rhodes.  I may talk about them in good spirit or repeat a rumor that I do not believe in, and I will wish them happiness.  Of course if I don't like an actor or two, well there must be a reason.  However the kid that I am about to talk about in this piece has cause me to have mixed emotions which is quite an accomplishment because I do not do emotions. 

I first saw this kid (Sidebar: Yes I get to call him a kid because he is younger than the 5 years radius in which I would date him.) when I was living in Istanbul, Turkey (2001 - 2004) in the movie Bend It Like Beckman(2002)! I am a huge fan of Keira Knightley and I love it when she does time pieces.  I think she is at her most beautiful-ness when she does those kind of movies.  I saw him and I though he was a pretty boy with those eyes that can cause trouble for girls. Ok! I thought.  The next time I saw him I was visiting France (2005) and I saw him in Match Point and I was like "There is that kid again. My has he grown up and got himself a little manly man there.  Oh how nice to see him."  Being a fan of Woody Allen, I thought this movie was one of best piece after Small Town Crooks and Scoop (love Scoop!).

I saw advertisements for Vanity Fair, Alexander and Elvis but did not put two and two together because I was not interest in viewing those movies and I continue to see ads and reminders of Velvet Goldmine, which is another movie that I have not seem.  I did watch the movies The Emperor's Wife and Mission: Impossible III  but I did not realizes that was him. (Sorry sweetie!)  I was mad while watching Prozac Nation and I wanted to tear them kids a new ass!  However I felt in love with him in August Rush, but then I was like "Oh that poor baby.  You are breaking my heart!" "That damn kid!"  And let me tell you - that is when I started to get emotional over this damn boy! (Yeah, didn't I tell you that I do not do emotions?)

For the next years I was busy with the Illinois National Guards, work and school but I saw the advertisements for Tudor and I heard good things about the show including its nominations.  I also heard something bad going on with him personally around this time and I prayed that he got himself together and become stronger.  But I am sorry to say that I have yet to see the show however I did recently purchase the TV Series to watch later.  I did watch From Paris with Love, with him being the character of James; see I am long time fan of John Travolta however I did want to snack him upside his bald-ass head for the trouble that kid had to go through with his (Travolta) crazy ass.  (Smiling over here) I have to admit that kid did look real sexy in that role and it was enough for me to purchase it.

Sorry to say from 2010 and up until now still, I have been pretty busy getting my degrees and that both television and movies, I could not make time for until last year.  Now . . .how many of you paid attention to CBS when they broadcast the television series DRACULA?  I happen to catch it on episode 3 when he and Victoria Smurfit were going at it (Lucky BITCH!)!  (Sidebar: Where in the hell did these emotions come from?)  I was configuring a switch, writing out the subnetting for the ports when I  looked over and saw that scene and it made me forget what the hell I was doing.  It was enough to cause me to go through Cable on Demand and look for episodes 1 and 2, but then I got stuck on episode 1 with the bathroom scene; you know the one where he is coming out of the tub, getting ready for the introduction ball.  Yeah, that scene and who ever was the one behind the camera I need him to come to house and create that same scene with me coming out of the water like that.  OMG that was completely sexy! It was just enough to make a girl wonder . . . . can we play wash up? (DID I NOT TELL YOU BEFORE THAT I DO NOT DO EMOTIONS?)  BUT HELL!!

Watching Dracula cause more than emotions than I have to give! Mr. Alexander Grayson had me ready to pack my things, get a ticket to London and be his personal bitch.  That in itself is saying a lot!  This MAN portrayed Alexander Grayson as a strong, passionate, "I won't be Damn!" kind of man attitude. Lord have mercy and this is a good thing.  Mr. Grayson's manner was a six pack of whoop ass already open for a sip. (Hhmm, I want glass!)  I will not get too carried here because Dracula: The Introduction and series will be coming out soon. Oh yes I got some words for Mr. Grayson and the whole Dracula series. (NOW I HAVE TOLD YOU TWICE ALREADY THAT I DO NOT DO EMOTIONS?)

But let's move on about. (sighing for sec here!). .this Man today and his works that have caused me to look at him with a new fresh set of eyes. (See, I am single now and mama can put you on her lap for desert!)  Yeah, I heard some bad things about him, and I sure that during that time that something happen with him where he needed an outlet and probably did not know where to turn.  But that is his business and he is allow to express himself, after all he is human, just like the rest of us.  The positive parts that came from all that and it IS all good because from that negative period in his life, in these past recent years, we (the fan and the admires) have watched him become this superior actor that can adapt to preform in a variety of characters including those in 6 Souls which I so want to give him a beat down for creepy ass neck thing and for going after the child.  Yes, you will get the 6 souls and the host and I found this movie to be heaven for me in a psychological I took it apart kind of way. (Look for that piece in my blog later.) Just know that I had fun with it! (LOOK HERE! I AM NOT TELLING YOU NO MORE!  I DO NOT DO EMOTIONS!)

Let me come, and please do, to a closure of this piece.  I am so anticipating all of his future works which would include Stonewall and Damascus Cover.  I am praying that DRACULA will return for a second season because I so need a fix and badly! (I am buying a whole news set of towels just for that season!) And Francis, if you ever play another role like Valentine Morgenstern, I'll kick your ass!

Mr. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.  I am wishing you much success . . . and food! Boy, is somebody feeding you over there? (A smile with a wink!) Take care sweetie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar