Skip to main content

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me. 

Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate.

  1. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Information System with a minor in Database Administration and Management. (Sidebar: According to my cousin Q, he believes that since I have been in school for so longer that I should have a wing at some university somewhere. Right?)
  2. Have you ever notice how Haters don't know what kind of job you have?  They just know that you do something because you are making more money than them and the fact that it is a steady paycheck. The fact that you have money to do all the things you want to do whatever at anytime you want to.  And the fact that you can purchase things due to your budgeting skills.  The word "budget" has not hit them yet.  If you got a scratch on that car of yours, yeah, the Haters did it!  What is in your pocket is none of their business. 
  3. Haters don't like what is on your arm, meaning that handsome boyfriend\husband or that beautiful girlfriend\wife can create a few Haters.  Haters are usually the first ones all up in their faces thinking that they got something better to offer. NO, they don't and it comes with a whole hell of a lot of drama!(That right I said it! A whole hell of a lot of drama!)  And might even call for you to go visit the doctor a few times as well.
  4. Have you even notice that Haters get mad about what trips you take?  If you travel somewhere other than grandmother's house, they get mad.  Don't go to a foreign countries because then all sort of egocentric attitudes come out of them. In my case, I lived in Istanbul, Turkey and on occasion I go back there.  And I glad that say that the black folks were more thoughtful and the hood rats in their interest.  But even getting on a plane is a no-no for the Haters!  They can't fly! 'Cause the bird is always falling and crashing! 
  5. This one is my favorite, my child does not have a police record nor has he ever been kick out of school!  Your child has accomplish all the things that theirs did not.  I think this sentence speak for itself.  But let me add salt to the Haters' wound; my son is a MP in the Wisconsin Army National Guards.  I am so proud of him.
  6. Last but not least, the reason why Haters hate you . . . . you don't give in to the BULLSHIT! You got a life that does not have time for it and it can not be schedule in.  Even when you are taking a toilet break, you don't have 30 seconds for it.  You have cleaned up your Facebook because of it.  You have select those who can be and share on your Instagram.  You have practically minimizes it on Twitter and only the beautiful pictures can be pinned on Pinterest. Now I use Buffer of all my social media pages.  I post one time to be shared all cross and Buffer eliminates any garbage that tries to come.
Now it has come to my attention that sometimes Haters would simple hate you for absolutely no reason at all other than that they are NOT happy with their own lives!  Either way and regardless of what you do for yourself and others there will be Haters.  However we can thank them for the all their envious encouragements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar