Skip to main content

My DramaFever Complaint

As a consumer, we like to receive exactly what it is we paid for, right?  Especially when it comes to having subscriptions to magazines or online media that are paid for either in advance for a year or whatever time that we choose to purchase.  And when our subscription goes wrong, you know that you take on a whole other attitude, right?

So here is my example of my attitude one beautiful day:

Okay, okay. . .so if you don't know, I am a huge Korean soap opera watcher!! I pay for a monthly membership on DramaFever. To watch it by either by my Kindle fire, desktop, laptop and/or tablet. I have got to have it more than me having to buy shoes. (Side bar: I am simply not a shopper that! When I see it then I will buy it!)

So, one day I came home from work and while I am settling down, of course, I do what most of us do, turn the news to see what happen today and what the weather will be like the next day.  Follow by Access Hollywood and depending on what day of the week it is most of us will turn the channel to find our favorite program. Look here, if “The Bang Theory” or “Empire” is not showing than there is no need to keep the television on.

Alright, so I turned on my desktop, got the Google chrome going, got DramaFever on the screen and now I am waiting for “The Return of Superman” to give the latest episode. (Sidebar: this Superman does not involve Clark Kent but little kids being bad at their cuteness!) I am 10 minutes into the show when a commercial comes on. I was like the what the Lee Mi Yoo is happening? I just knew that I had already paid my subscription and the next payment was not due for another week.

So, like any other angry consumer, what do you do? You either write or call to give them your complain, right?  Well, an angry me wrote a comment to whom it may concern and mine went like this to DramaFever:

I paid for my monthly subscription last month and I know that I have a week or two left before that next paid is due.  But today (5/2/2017) I am seeing commercials when I shouldn't.  What in the Kim Joon Young is going on?  Yes, today I had to again select my plan and I will be making sure that y'all are taking my payments.  Please do not make me pull a T.O.P. on y'all billing department. NO MORE COMMERICALS!! when y'all have a payment.

I was filled with emotions when I wrote it. COMMERCIALS!! The nerd of them!

But y’all after I got the auto reply that you get went send them a comment on their website and it goes to your email and I read it for myself. I was like they are going to think that I am fell off my damn rocking chair. I had to laugh at my own damn self! I can only image what they were thinking as they were reading my comment to them.  “This crazy lady here!!”

I am so grateful that DramaFever responded back in a timely matter with an answer to why I got commercials.  It was time to pay again. I really do need to pay more attention about how I balanced my check book when it comes to paying for online subscriptions.


Bottom line if that I really should catch myself before writing or calling with a complain. Except with Spectrum Cable, I really need to go upside their damn heads with some customer service acknowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar