Skip to main content

A Scary October for Sure!!!

Okay, let me say that it is scary that we only have two months left of 2016 when once we get through October.  That is frighten to comprehend,

Where did the year go and for the time being I can only remember the year being a year of shootings and riots.  Of course, there is the President election with the entertaining Donald Trump! (Yeah, I said it! Not voting for his ass!)

So believe it or not our day into October is a scary holiday for real! October 1st is National Ghost Hunting Day! I can not remember what channel it is on cable but they have all these Ghost Chasers Shows that I was absolutely annoyed by whenever Pat would watched them.  (Sidebar: No longer living with Pat! Now I can get some damn sleep!!) Now I am not interested in chasing any damn ghost let alone visiting any damn hunted house! I might visit Great America for their Halloween Special, I said I might!!  Strong ass might here!

I, personally can not wait until October 4th which is National Taco Day and National Vodka Day! The Lord must have heard my prayers for this one.  This day is a given!! When I go to the Mexican restaurant and order tacos, I want a good Jose Cuevero Gold Margrita with extra Gold, of course. However that margrita can not go with most of the tacos that are out there.  If you are having a seafood taco or a Pork al Pastor then you have Vodka on the run or a mix drink with Vodka mixed in to get the better taste of the tacos.  In fact if you are having any kind of pork taco I recommend that you have a Vodka kind of drink to go with.

October 6th is National Mad Hatter Day.  I think on this day I will rent Alice and the Wonderland Part 1 & 2 to pay tribute to the character, not Johnny Deep. (Sidebar: I am so happy to hear that all the drama with him has died down.)  This is also Nation Noodle Day! I would need a bottle of Sujo to go with my ramen noodle, a bottle (or two) of Sake to go with my Pho and a bottle of Plum wine to go with my Udno noodles.

October 10th is National Kick Butt Day! This could be bad on so many levels because for all those people who told some one that they were going to kick their kick butt, like that manager or supervisor who fired you, your day is truly coming. Because it now a national holiday!! (Siderbar: If the managers and/or supervisors were smart in their position, they should take this day off from work! And hide.)

October 12th is National Freethought Day! I think that not just for myself, but also for a few others, we need this day everyday for those Blonde moments.

October 13th is National No Bra Day! I am frighten when I see my own shit hanging, I sure in the hell don't want to see somebody else's shit hanging!!!!  With some women that can be truly frightening.

October 15th is National Grouch Day.  This does not need to be a holiday because it is America's 3rd favorite past time!

October 16th is National Dictionary Day.  Isn't dictionary now consider a cuss word? We have Google!

October 17th is National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day.  This is also wrong on so many level because 60% of the people do not know what a virtual desktop is while you still have 80% of the people who still have not learned to clean off the kitchen table. The remaining 20% belongs to the mothers who not lone clean off that kitchen but also what virtual desktop is. And NO!! She does not know how to clean that up!

October 21st is National Reptile Awareness Day. YEAP!! I will have me a new bag, some new pair shoes and a belt. YEAP, that will be my awareness!!

October 27th is National American Beer Day, now is a holiday that 7 out of 10 would consider a this a everyday holiday.

Than we have October 31 which is National Caramel Apple Day, National Knock-knock Jokes Day, National Magic Day, Girl Scout Founder's Day and Halloween.  How does not love caramel apples? When I see them in season I usually buy 2 or 3 3-package at a one time.  As for Knock-knock jokes if you got a good one let me know. Those jokes are scary from the start of  Knock-knock joke.

Now Girls Scouts can be scary all by themselves, they do not need Halloween. When they start selling those cookies, buy some asap!

I can not wait for Halloween to get here to see how Dallas will celebrate. Let's see if I can end the month on a scary note.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar