Skip to main content

A Scorn Woman Like Me

The saying goes "Hell has no fiery like a Scorn Woman" and it is a true saying.  Ladies when we get get hurt by the man of our dreams we become a true Devil's daughter in her own rights.  Ladies we not only go after him but everything that involves him in his world including that new bitch in his life!  We go after the car, his new place and his job.  Hell we will take a skillet upside his damn head hoping that some sense will come to him before he walks his ass out that the door.  Am I right? Well at least most of y'all do.  And we do this because we are seeking that closures that he refuses to give to us.

But ladies let me share with you my own heartbreak.

My heart goes way back to the south side of Chicago.  We grow up together, he went away and got married and divorced.  I had a child, went away, got married and divorced.  However this man had heart and there was nothing I would have not done for him.  If he had said "pack your shit and let's go!" I would have done it.  But unfortunately my love was either not want he wanted or it was not good enough.  Come to think of it, in all years I have have known him, he never once said he told that he love me.  (Bet somebody is going to say "Your stupid ass should have paid attention! And I guess what I am about to say? . . . . . That I am woman enough to admit that I was!)

But I guess that is why I did not shredded a tear for him when things when down they way they did.  I got jealous of him telling someone that utter those words to person and never to me.  Now usually I don't jealous about nobody for no reasons.  And yes I was truly beside myself when I heard him say them.  The car ride on the home was quite.  He drop me off and left. Never heard from him again and he did not returns my phone calls accepting my apologizes.  Once I tired to reach to him and he did not respond.  And I accepted that.

I accepted it after I stop to think about all ways I wanted to boiled his ass with a blow torture.  Y'all I will be in the kitchen pouring myself a glass of wine, holding the bottle thinking how can I screw this up his ass.   How many of you saw the movie Single White Female?  There is a part in there where Jennifer Jason Leigh's character kills Bridget Fond's boyfriend with a 6-inch stilettos heel right to the tempo . . . .yeap, I thought about that too.

I accepted it ladies because it was definite awake up call to understanding that he really did not love me as I thought.  And that was to my first understanding.  Yes ladies, that in itself was really hard to grasp and it took a minute to get over it.  And how did I get over it? I went shopping and I got under another man.  Because of how the relationship ended I really did not want to give myself like that again and I could not believe that all those years of friendship and other things that were between us was gone just like that.

But this got me to start think differently about my next, if and when I get into it, relationship.  It brought two subjects to before me that I really did not want to deal with: commitment and the trust of my love. Now I knew that I had commitment issues but I don't think that would have been my problem with him.  However once again my commitment issues started to surface, and I did not have time to give flying rat ass about him at that moment when I knew I had to deal with this issue before getting into the next serious relationship. Yes I had commitment issues before I was married and even today I still find myself with that problem.  To put it simply, I do not want to do it.  That fear factor is there and I was afraid that I will not be able to confront it. 

Coming away from that breakup I started thinking how can I trust the next man to tell him I love him?  Cause now I am scared to tell the next "good man" that I love him due to the last ass with his rejections of my love, This is would be of great difficulty for me.  If he is not apart of the Johnson family, and this include Brent, LeRoy and my son, that I will and would tell them that I love them and all their fuckin flaws.

Okay, okay, I still do love my ex husband and this because that man gave me the world to explore and learn from; and for that I am most grateful to him.  He encourage me in ways that I did not know could from a man outside of my family.  But those three words "I love you" are not words to be taken lightly because they have brought many people pain and grief.  People have divorce and been killed over those words, and one side love have been shattered over those words.

Some people do not understand that to say "I love you" it comes with huge amount of respect for the one that you are saying it to.  See my ex husband gave me respect with those words and even when we divorce he gave me that respect.  However with this breakup I learned that regardless of how years we had known each other, he did not respect me at all.

The number reason as to why I am not bitter about this is because when I was younger, my uncles told me that a man is going to be where wants to be when it comes to a woman.  Ladies it has been three years since the breakup, and I have approach each and every new relationship with the next man with skepticism.  I let that man make his own mistakes and did not let the pain from the past relationships be his responsibility. Because we (and I am saying this because both men and women are guilty of it) hold the next lover who comes into our lives responsible for what the last lover did; and that is not fair to them.  He or she did not doing nothing wrong, yet we make difficult for them to get next to our heart.

And let me tell you another reason why I am not bitter, because I am not about to give him that power!  I am NOT going to ruin my life for him. I am have and continue to enjoy every single bit of what life has to offer.

With that said, hey Guy who broke my heart! I may be a woman who is having fun enjoying her life with out any bitterness but do not gave me a reason to scorn your ass.  But then again it would have to be a damn good reason for me to scorn you. Your new life does not count!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar