Skip to main content

Family Drama

Hello everyone,

I know the that year is coming to an end and everyone is busy with Christmas coming and the New Year coming, oh there is just so much coming at once.

I am so happy to get away this coming Christmas that I can not possibility can not find a way to put it all in writing.  If you did not have family drama during Thanksgiving then it is waiting for you for Christmas.

And don’t you just love when you have to deal with family drama? Like parties involved expect you to be involve or they get mad because you try to apply some rationality to the situation that they are either not able to see or not willing to admit the solution.This is the killer part ladies and gentlemen, both parties or all parties believe that they are right.

Here is anything that is amazing about family drama: if you voice your opinion they get mad at you. And stay mad at you! Am I right?

Y’all I got family drama in the house but then again when is there never drama in the house.  Uncle against uncle, sister against sister, sister against brother, daughter against mother and sometimes younger uncle.  And what are we fighting about in the house? Probably about some of the same things that is happening in everyone else’s house: who did not clean the kitchen?, where is your share of the rent and utilities, wash your ass, take your ass to work, etc.

Actually how long does family drama last? Does family drama ever ends? In out house never thought we do keep the peace by everyone staying in their own room. Sometimes.

Can’t everyone just get along for the holidays and have some fun? Look, there are people in the whole who are in a much difficult situation than your family drama. Each day we hear something horrible from news and it is often heartbreaking.  Family drama is not heartbreaking but malicious. You lose your blessings and those blessing are very valuable.

So for this Christmas, for those of you who are a war with that certain family members, open your heart and give forgiveness. And together with that person walk into the New Year with new understanding and love.

To everyone around the whole, I wish a Merry Christmas and joyful Happy New Year.  And may we all ask the Lord to let us have a better year in 2019 than what we had in 2018.

See y’all in the New Year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

When Hell has Frozen Over!!

When Hell Freezes Over is a term that is very often said throughout the day somewhere in regards to something.  This term means for something that is not to happen in this lifetime or in the unforeseeable future, or simply not a chance.  More or less we say it in regards to personally matters like getting marry.  I know my family said it when I got married in 2000.  Hell even I said, "Hell has frozen over, look at what I done did!"  Mothers and fathers have and continue to say it when they don't want their precious son or daughter to marry a certain individual that they simple don't like.  We use it when it comes to working out matters with a distance family members or friends.  You know how tempers can flare in certain ways! How about when something that has happen that you really thought would NEVER happen at all! Our immediately response is first shock followed by either "All Hell!" or "Hell naw! Hell just frozen over!"  This disbelief part is