Skip to main content

What is happening in March?






You know what?  March is one of those months that you wonder what major holiday is happening this month.  Then we look up and it is St. Patrick's Day?  I don't know about y'all, but I look forward to the boys being in skirts!  The real men of course!  I am NOT going lie y'all, St. Patrick's Day is the one holiday I really want to be a hoe for.  Grab one of those boy, or two, and take him or them in the back alley!  But first let me buy them a few drinks that way they won't remember what the hell I did to them. (Giggles!)

I don't know if any of us ever knew that every day in March is a National Day of something.  I am provide a link to a website Nation Day Calendar www.nationaldaycalendar.com/march/ which I took a look at and had fun with.  Now according to this calendar I can make a few holidays as my new favorite days to celebrate.

March 1: National Peanut Butter Lover's Day and National Fruit Compote Day. Who does not love peanut butter?  And Compote - my two favorite favor are peach and white grape.

March 3: National I Want You to be Happy Day - on this day only I will wish this upon everybody. You can't wish this to everybody everyday because there are some people who simply choose not to be happy, and ain't nothing you can do about that.

March 4: National Pound Cake Day - another good reason to eat cake.  National Hug a G.I Day - I can get in so much trouble with this one.  National Grammar Day - this is one holiday that should everyday.  National Day of Unplugging - I can go a long way with this one because I know a lot of people who need to be unplugged and I am not taking about technology.

March 5: National Multiple Personality Day - now that is special, they gave 6 Souls it own personal holiday.

March 6: National Dentist's Day and with good reason because on this day it is also National Frozen Food Day, National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day, and National Oreo Cookie Day.  Schedule your dentist appointment at the end of the day.

March 7: National Be Heard Day - I am wondering how many people would be line up at the Supreme Courts for this. It is also National Cereal Day, I will be sure to have my box of Captain Crunch Peanut Butter and Fruity Pebbles! And is it also National Crown of Roast Pork Day - I guess I will be good on this day since I just visited National Dentist's Day the day before.

March 8: National Pancake Day/IHOP - I am going to hop my ass over Dennis  right down the street. And since it will also be National Proofreading Day I guess that I will proofread my pancakes as I am eating them.

March 9: National Get Over It Day - this will apply to all those who have not gotten that damn breakup!


March 10: National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day - a good day to remind yourself to go get check out. (Seriously!)

March 11: National Promposal Day - I had to look this holiday up and it is in reference to Men's Warehouse. (Hhhmmm!)

March 12: National Girl Scout Day - I am looking for cookies!

March 13: National Earmuff Day - look, once March gets here I am not thinking about no damn earmuffs.  National Open an Umbrella Indoors Day - only if $75,000, after taxes of course, pours out from it. Then we are good!

March 14; National Potato Chip Day - get y'all a bag of Lay's Potato Chips. National Pi Day - who in the hell thought of this?

March 15: National Everything You Think is Wrong Day - pure genius!

March 16: National Everything You Do is Right Day - damn skippy!

March 17: St. Patrick's Day - time to drink green beer and be a hoe! (Giggle) and of course it would also be National Corned Beef and Cabbage Day - that only makes sense people! It goes with the green beer.

March 18: National Sloppy Joe Day to go along with National Awkward Moments Day - y'all I am going to leave this one alone.

March 19: National Poultry Day and National Chocolate Caramel Day - I need to find a recipe that will combine the two for dinner.

March 20: National Ravioli Day - Chef Boy R D y'all! (Giggles)

March 21: Corn Dog Day! Hey hey hay!

March 22: National Goof Off Day - this will be the one day you can skip out on your boss and not give him a reason why.

March 23: National Chip and Dip Day - I will advise you to go to your favorite Mexican restaurant and order that extra chips and salsa dip with a pitcher of margaritas.

March 24: National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day. Get a good movie for this and don't forget the Pepsi and the popcorn!

March 25: National Lobster Newburg Day - let me make reservations at Red Lobster.

March 26: National Spinach Day - make reservations at my local Korean restaurant.

March 27: National Joe Day - this is good because I can have it after I have my National Spanish Paella Day dish at Spanish restaurant.

March 28: National Weed Appreciate Day - enough said! National Something on a Stick Day - my mid went dirty on this one! National Black Forest Cake Day - this should have been an official British Holiday.

March 29: National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day and National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day - I need to find a Mom and Pop place with this cake.

March 30: National Take a Walk in the Park Day - only if weather permits.  National I Am in Control Day - even if the weather does not permit you should do this for your own mental state of mind.

March 31: National Clams on the Half Shell Day - by y'all damn selves!

Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Your days in March should never be a boring one but a fat entertaining one.  I recommend that we all start doing some planking.  Starting with 30 seconds and working our way up to 5 minutes. That way we will be ready for what is waiting for us in April!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar