Skip to main content

What is in my purse?

So for those who know real well, know that I seldomly carry a small purse. Now before your men get turn off and move on to next thing to read, you should really pay attention to this and read this because not knowing what is in a woman purse can be detrimental to your health.  First know that different between a purse and a hand bag: a purse is smaller, a clutch is smaller than a purse and a hand bag can kick your ass.  A woman's life in that bag/purse, and let me further explain.

In my very big black bag, I have in it:

  • A large tube of moisturizing body balm, can not have dry crackling hands.  
  • A red wallet with all my club cards in it, a couple pic of Nick, driving license, and cash. 
  • A gold pouch with lipstick, lip tinter, lip balmer, vitamin oil for my toes, rewetting drop for my eyes, Avon powder for my face, and my inhaler.
  • A red pouch and inside it is my sun glasses, extra pair of headphones, a couple of pens and some post-it in case I need to write and leave an emergency note.
  • A red very small red case for an extra set of contact lens.
  • A bottle of Mult-purpose Disinfecting Solution for my contact lens; this is a 2 fl. oz., no biggy.
  • Sony headphone to tone everyone else out.
  • A bottle of Ibuprofen for just in case moments.
  • Purell instead hand sanitizer which I think everyone should be carrying.
  • A bag of Halls Defense and a bag of Halls, need to stay healthy.
  • Ice breakers, for those moments.
  • My Epipen, can not leave home without that, EVER!
  • A red eyeglass with actual prescription glasses, in case I do not want to continue wearing my contact lens.
  • My tablet with its case, one of two ways of keeping up with social media while in the streets.
  • A small red notebook for notes.
  • An emergency cell phone charger.
  • A black card holder with my cards, trying to put my writing out there.
  • A red umbrella and a scarf for a quick thrown on accessory with my outfit. 
  • And a bottle of Victoria's Secret perfume, appropriately titled Victoria!
Now understand this gentlemen, though items listed above are in my purse now, that can all change tomorrow depending on what I am going wear.  Pay attention gentlemen, most women change their bag according to their outfits.  Yes we (referring to us women and a few other girlfriends and y'all know who in the hell I am talking about) always must accessorizes.  Yes what is in my bag does not mean that it will bag in other women's bags, well maybe a third of it will.  But do know that some women carry more makeup, will have several pieces of clothing and a pair of shoes in their bag.  And you will NEVER know it. 

Now I would like to have in my bag is something I can pull out in case of "I need a man" moment.  Ladies you know: he will be taller than you with a nice body, pretty bewitch eyes and very kissable lips. . . . never mind!  That is why that boy from Ireland is grounded now, and will stay grounded until he becomes ugly. (Got the angry face here!)

And gentlemen have you ever notice how us women carry our bags around?  You notice how she just fling its around like it is paper.  Trust me we are just waiting for a moment to knock your ass into 2026 for just thinking the wrong thing or for looking at that other chick when you should be paying attention to her.  And while you are looking at the size of our purse, you should wonder if we got a pair pliers or knife in that bag.  Hell if it is bag enough she might pull out a chainsaw out on your ass.  But then it might be small enough to carry a brick in to do just enough damage for you to get some stitches and new set of common sense. (We can only wish!)

Gentlemen, just be aware of our purse!  It can be your friend or enemy and now that it is October . . . .the worst thing we got in our purse is a bag a chocolate.  Well I got cashews, some Thai bites and Snickerdoodle dip with cinnamon pretzel sticks.  (I am not a fan of chocolate!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar