Skip to main content

Coming this month in October. . .

I can not believe that we are in October already!  Yes I am freaking out because my finals for this term is in 3 weeks, along with Halloween! How many of concern October the beautiful month or the scary month? Now look here it can only be one of the two choice and I am going to ask you some questions that you should think about or at least ask that crazy girl at work these questions.

Do you love it when right about this time the color of the leaves start to change to yellow, then orange, then red, and then brown?

Do you love it when stores start advertising for Halloween and October has not came yet?

Do you love it when you notice that the temperature starts to change to chilly to cold?

Do you love it that television land starts the 31 Days of Freight Feast on October 1?

Do you find yourself drinking more beer in October than any other months?

Do you find yourself just driving around looking a the beautiful scenery that fall has to offer?

Don't you just hate it that Wes Craven is no longer here to continue his regimen of terror on us?

Don't you just hate it that when you finally go to pick out your Halloween costume there is not one in your size?

Don't you just hate it the Freddie can still pop up in your damn dreams? 

Don't you just hate it that all the scary movies that you seem before can still scared the beejesus out of you?

Don't you just hate it that you did not bring a bigger bag of all that Halloween candy?

For those of you who have hard wood floor, don't you just hate it that you are now walking on clod floors and that they are going to get even colder?

Don't you just hate it when the neighbor hood bully takes all your Snickers out of your Halloween bag?

Don't you just hate it when now is the time for you to be changing your summer wardrobe for the fall and winter wardrobe?

Don't you just love it when all the crazy people in your office comes around to pass out Halloween candy and one or two of them actually do frighten you?

Don't you just hate it that when you go into a haunted house and you know what to aspect, yet you still jump from fear?

Ladies are you like me and love the deep red colors along with to gold, browns, and teal that comes out with the fall fashion?

Some of y'all may not know this, but for those of you who drive everyday for one reason or other, and come across those drivers whom you say don't know how to drive . . . . . . That is Your Halloween on a daily basis!

I can probably guess what some of you are going to say, however let me say this. . . . . there ain't no way in hell of present time that I am going to watch a scary movie in this month.  Not without 7, 9, 12, 15, 18 bottles of wine.  Per movie!

Ladies and gentlemen, have a fun month with October.  Instead of drinking beer, drink hard apple cider and pretend to be drunk, that way you don't get a ticket from the po po (that's police to some of you unknowns).  Guys find the scariness haunted house that you can find that way she can see you jump. (Hahahaha!)   Ladies, take a picture of your favorite relative, have it blown up to a mask, wear it for Halloween, then see how they react! (I got a little cousin name Spook. Yes, I know what you are thinking and that is why I am going to use his face for Halloween.) Haha haha haha!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar