Skip to main content

Thinking of what?

Okay, I will be the first to say that I know that I am guilty of thinking too fast to type.  If some of y'all have not all ready seen my many typos and incorrect sentence structure, I am guilty as charge.  But let's rest our minds for a minute or two and let's think about why our minds be racing in the first place.  I know somebody (whose last name we don't know) is going to say that it is due the chemical reactions that is doing on in your brain and in our body.  Well, that maybe true however there is always a reason behind it why the Wonder Twins be reacting the way that they do.

Think about yourself during various times.  When I am at work, I am thinking about work unless otherwise (to be explain).  I am in school working on my master with each semester being 8 weeks cycle. I will be thinking about that week's assignments all the time even at work.   While I traveling to and from work my mind starts to or will be thinking about things at both work and school.  In my free time I am thinking about school however during happy hour I am only thinking about that drink and food.  We are all thinking about food most of the time, but some of us get real happy when 5 p.m. come for the day. and can tell who are the ones who really need that drinks by the way they be step-in to the elevator.   

For the other remaining time I don't think about anything mainly because thinking too much gives me a headache.  Thinking about certain things can causes you to become depress and often enough get you to want to be someplace else other where you are now.  (For me, I would rather like to be in Ireland with Jonathan Rhy-Meyers. Bite me baby! Bite me!)  In fact, a lot of us do this, your mind starts to wonder about things that is and could absorb our minds when some one else plants a seed in it.  Number one, I do not like those who plants the seed however at the same time if those seed can produce food for thought in a good way then I am all for it.  However number two, sometimes we will start thinking about things that are absolutely stupid to begin with.  but then we go on to spread that stupid thoughts onto others and then they start looking at you with stupidity.  (Don't do it!)   Thinking can cause us drama that we are likely to share with others and from that it causes even more drama.  Non sense right?  Think about it!

Let me give you an example: your BF tells you that you need to let your kids know that they need to respect your man.  However your man is lazy and living off of you; not doing a damn thing.  (he could not last long in my house!  Girlfriend here always keep a pot of grits!)    Do y'all see what is wrong with this picture?  (Sidebar: I do not want nor I am willing to deal with a lazy man living off of me?  Wayne Johnson was a good role of what a man should be.  And that is the man I am looking for!  With the exception of Jonathan Rhy-Meyers!)  But yet, there are some women who will ponder over this.  For real? See what I mean how thinking can something bring more drama than you need.  first you should not give your thoughts to that relationship unless you are being objective and two if she is stupid enough to let that happen then leave it alone.

I am all for thinking about fun, calm, beautiful things that will bring your a good piece of mind.  Thinking good thing most of the time brings good behavior towards oneself and others.  I believe that everyone should be thinking happy thoughts, for a moment and for a longer period of time, until some idiot comes along and spoils it for you.  However depending on what idiot says that you might either let him live or kill him with a stare.  Having a that good peace of mind is always a plus and it is what keep all or some of us sane.

I am going to end this with this peace of mind. . . . . Lord give me patience, because if you give me strength I'm also going to need a new identity and a one way to a non-extradition country!  One which I know that my family won't travel to preferable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar