Skip to main content

Question 5 - Who Wrote What?

In this world of technology and as many homes become or start to become a computer savvy with the gadgets, I am wondering how that is working out for some of you. (Haha haha)  If you have not master that smartphone then there is no way that you can conquer that new smart refrigerator or stove. GE might bring good things to light but simple instructions is not one of them. (Haha haha)

My mother wants the new iPhone.  She just master how to use a FireStick, there is no way in hell that she will be able to use a new iPhone to it fullest potential! She only does three things on her current phone: talk, text, and disable apps that she does not understand how they work for her.  But she the new phone to put Uber and UberEats on it. That is all she care about besides being able to receive pictures on her phone. I don’t know how she manage to mess up the setting to receive pictures. But we will see how it goes when she receive her new Android phone. (Haha haha!)

Okay I got a question for everyone and it is a question that has thrown some of us geeks off track slightly.  How would you react, knowing all that you know about computers, if you learned that a sad and beautiful poem that touched you deeply had been written by a computer?

Think about this question first before you answer that.  Most people would be like “what the hell else can the computer things do?”  Some of you would be like “I would not put it pass it because computer are taking over everything in our daily lives.”  Some of you might be like “if that is the case then I can use the computer to write my love letters or apologize letters to my girlfriend/wife.” (Haha haha, that is funny! Your ass is still in the dog’s house.)

What is wrong with buying a card from Hallmark? They still make cards for all occasions including the “I am thinking of you!” card which some of you should use before getting in trouble.  Better yet, what is wrong with you just simply saying “Honey I was wrong and I am sorry.” Don’t you dare ask if you can be forgiven! Really!?!?

Better yet, why can’t you write your own love letter with your true feelings? A woman (or girl) would appreciate knowing how you truly feel if and when you write your own letter. Some of you might get a real good outcome from it and some probably would not, however it would be better than you having the computer writing your love letter. The outcome from would be greatly different.

But let us not be surprise as to what computers can do these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love Haters!

It is going to come off as being sarcastic or sadistic however just let me tell you the truth.  I really do love Haters!  Their negative energy gives me the best energy to keep moving forward in accomplishing my goals. I am not going to argue with as why they hate because I am being me.  Think about it!  Do you even know why your Haters hate you? What did you do for them to hate you?  I bet you don't even know why, do you?  I thought of some reasons why Haters hate. Your accomplishments stands greater than they actual do, even with heels on!  The fact that you are willing and able to go out there and get that education to empower yourself is a threat to them.  Other than finishing high school, what else did you with your education?  Since 2008, I have obtain an A.S. in English, a Master Certificate in Telecommunication Technology, an Executive Certificate in the Cloud and in IT Security, a B.A. in Computer Network Management and I am currently working on my Master in Informati

Learning Language and Love

Okay so once again I was reading in my favorite book, The Book of Questions when I became stuck on this question: If it was the only way you could remain with the love of your life, would you be willing for both of you to wake up tomorrow as native speakers of an unfamiliar foreign language, knowing the within a week you’d permanently forget the languages you now speak and largely be cut off from your friends and culture?  If so, what new language would you want to speak, and why? The first thing that came to mind was who would not want a lover or have the thought of having that foreign lover who could either speak French and Italian.  I know I did and I think that is why I took up Spanish in high school for the last 2 years. Then when I got in college, I continue with my Spanish and I took up Russian, Greek and Italian. Crazy right? Considering the Greek and Russian alphabets are so similar and that Spanish and Italian have some similar words. It was not until 9 years later

Being that Empty-Nester

Okay to all parents who are sitting around wondering what do I do now that the kids are gone? Surely most parents have thought about this question. “ What do we do once the kids have moved on with their lives?”  I did not have to ask that question because I could not wait for Nick to get his ass out the house and stay out!! I was feeling a new sense of freedom dancing around around the house and emptying a bottle of wine in my own celebration.  However that was me and you may have your own ideal as to what you want to do. It is just where to start, right? I think I tired several times before I have to force him to not return.  (Well, he had already enrolled in the Army to go full time so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for him to get his shit in order).  And I am so glad that he did. However I was already doing the empty nest thing before Nick even finished high school.  I had joined the Illinois National Guard and I was release with an honourable medical dischar